🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬

✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more in News and Announcments! Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

SignUp Now!
  • 🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬 ✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more... Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

Question Which Nvidia 3090 to buy for Deep Learning?

Choose this one if you want to ask a question
Credits
since you are buying RTX 3090 price should not be a issue within RTX 3090 models, so i recommend Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 OC which cost around 1200$ (price can differ in different country's) so make sure to check it out.

Credits
Can you please elaborate? Why Strix, exactly? Do you own this version of the card? Can you please share your personal experience with it?

Credits
@ranveer I don't need a rig. I plan to put it inside my current configuration. Also, how does Sitrx consume less power? It consumes more than the others the last time I checked. You don't have experience with either the card or deep learning. Why are you writing advice on topics you are not familiar with? @w_G You are the guy who asked what GPU to use for BTC mining.