🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬

✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more in News and Announcments! Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

SignUp Now!
  • 🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬 ✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more... Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

One it geek shy girl on the Internet

Credits
Hey, my name's Ayhana

I'm an IT girl, a bit of a noob (still) 🤪🤭, diving into the hardware and software community scene. I don't consider myself an expert, so don't expect miracles. I found the community online and fell in love reading some topics. I was a gamer playing League on Windows and this was my gateway into the IT world. I started building my own machine when I had the money to improve my current configuration.

Now I'm interested in Linux. It's still a rabbit hole for me. I love keyboard building, turning every key into a piece of my story. Oh, and when I'm not lost in lines of code or soldering iron smoke, you'll catch me binge-watching anime. Can't get enough of characters like Spike Spiegel and Motoko Kusanagi. Their complexity inspires me, weaving into my own quest for understanding the intricate tapestry of technology. Just wanted to say Hi! and thank you so much for the help received and everything you share!❤️