🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬

✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more in News and Announcments! Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

SignUp Now!
  • 🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬 ✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more... Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

Looking for Cheap & Reliable SSD 1tb, 2tb, 4tb or more

Credits
I'm in search of an affordable SSD that offers great value without straining my budget. Brand loyalty isn't a priority for me, so feel free to recommend any product that you've found reliable in the past. I specifically require the SSD to be brand new and preferably come with a warranty. I've been exploring options on Amazon, eBay, and Aliexpress. I've encountered numerous counterfeits or unreasonably high prices. Any assistance in finding a suitable SSD would be greatly appreciated!

Credits
I'd recommend checking Adata. They always have cheap prices for their SSDs and flash drives but my last experience with them is that they slowed down the speeds in their newer models. If you are looking for a performance may be look at Samsung or Western Digital.

Credits
I always chose Crucial for speed-quality, and until now, they've never failed me. If you are OK with some of the unpopular models, prices on SSDs are getting really low at the moment. If you want to go as cheap as possible, free to check
You must have 10 posts to see the links. Currently you had 0 posts.
and other similar. I bought 4 SSDs from this seller, and I don't have problems with any of them so far. Just don't forget to test them the moment they arrive with software such as:
  • SSD Health Check
  • You must have 10 posts to see the links. Currently you had 0 posts.
  • You must have 10 posts to see the links. Currently you had 0 posts.

Credits
Wow! Thank you! These were some really good prices, actually. I was looking here on Reddit and Discord, and I ordered from the seller you advised. I'll keep you updated.