🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬

✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more in News and Announcments! Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

SignUp Now!
  • 🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬 ✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more... Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

Looking for a Quality LARGE Mouse Pad/Mat in 2023

Credits
Mouse Pad Dilemma: Seeking Long-Lasting Solution

I'm tired of shelling out $10-$15 for large mouse pads from Aliexpress, only to be disappointed by their short lifespan. It's time for a change. On one hand, the frustration of dealing with flimsy, quickly deteriorating mats is real – they're practically disposable. On the other hand, I'm genuinely concerned about the environmental impact. Tossing out a pad a year feels wasteful, both financially and ecologically, as they accumulate in landfills.

🤔 Quick Query: How do you effectively clean and maintain your mouse pads to prolong their life?

I usually use a little soap and cold water while showering them. I avoid applying soap to the rubber side to prevent damage. Afterward, I air dry it outside.

I'm open to recommendations for a dependable option that's 800x300mm in size, at least 3mm thick, and built to last for years. My budget is 50$. Your input is highly appreciated!