🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬

✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more in News and Announcments! Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

SignUp Now!
  • 🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬 ✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more... Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

Question KDE Kalendar/clock sync with Google Calendar and Nextcloud

Choose this one if you want to ask a question
Credits
I'm struggling to locate the option to synchronize the default calendar provided with Kubuntu with Google calendar and Nextcloud. I tried installing Kalendar from Github but it seems outdated. KDE plasma Kalendar and
You must have 10 posts to see the links. Currently you had 0 posts.
sync seems to not be working with the current clock/calendar widget. I looked at
You must have 10 posts to see the links. Currently you had 0 posts.
dcoumentation with no luck.

When I click "Configure Digital Clock," this is what it displays:
1707269615589.jpeg

Credits
Yep I lost a lot of time with exactly that problem. Once you've installed and set up KOrganizer, you can make its events visible in the panel widget using kdepim-addons.
  1. Install KOrganizer from "Discover".
  2. Install kdepim-addons by running:
    Code:
    sudo apt install kdepim-addons
  3. Right-click on the clock in the panel, select "Configure Digital Clock," then navigate to the Calendar tab.
  4. Enable the PIM Events Plugin.
  5. In the Digital Clock settings, locate the PIM Events Plugin and select the calendars you want to display in the KDE clock/calendar widget.
Note: If you are using Latte the KDE plasma may crash, just hit ALT+SPACE and write "Latte". It'll relaunch and you'll find the new settings inside the clock widget.