🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬

✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more in News and Announcments! Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

SignUp Now!
  • 🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬 ✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more... Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

Hello Community.

Credits
The member is warned for self promotion without actually making the effort to create a proper introduction, pick an avatar or actively participate in the community!
Hello everyone, I'm an IT professional, you can see my services on fivever.

Good afternoon everybody.

My profile on Fivver:
You must have 10 posts to see the links. Currently you had 0 posts.

Credits
Hello Manuel! 👋

As an IT professional, we welcome your expertise! However, we noticed your first post was solely promotional. We value relationship-building and knowledge sharing. To increase visibility for your links, consider contributing meaningfully to discussions and opening a dedicated thread in the appropriate forum.

We understand your eagerness to showcase your work, but we prioritize quality over quantity. Earn our members' trust and appreciation by providing thoughtful responses. People will be more likely to use your professional services and hire you.

Remember, we want to help you grow! Demonstrate your commitment to our community, and we'll gladly reciprocate with support and recognition. 🤝

Looking forward to seeing your positive impact, Manuel! 🚀

Credits
Listen up, Manuel. You want to sell your services? Great. But first, get your act together. No avatar? Are you kidding me? That's like showing up to a job interview in a trenchcoat. And don't even get me started on the lack of substance in your post. Edit it, improve it, make it worth reading! If you want to impress anyone around here, you'd better bring your A-game. otherwise, you're just wasting others time. Capisce?

w_G

Global Admin
Staff member
Credits
@Manuel I encourage you to edit this post and decide if you want to be part of our community. The internet is full of lazy people who want to only receive benefits.