🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬

✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more in News and Announcments! Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

SignUp Now!
  • 🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬 ✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more... Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

Question Can anybody suggest quality and cheap DisplayPort cables?

Choose this one if you want to ask a question
Credits
I'm looking for 3X display port cables to connect my GPU to my 3 monitors setup, and I'm looking for quality and cheap cables. Can anybody share a link to something that works for him?

w_G

Global Admin
Staff member
Credits
I use a 5m DisplayPort cable rated for UHD@144Hz without any amplification, and it works flawlessly. These cables can be a bit expensive, but they are worth it. You should check this video out:

Credits
That video seems informative! I'll check it out. Thanks! I didn't say that I'll need at least 2.5m cables.

Credits
I can recommend the KabelDirekt DisplayPort cables. It's a German company. You can find it on Amazon here:
You must have 10 posts to see the links. Currently you had 0 posts.

View previous replies…
Credits
Thanks for the recommendation. However, the link you provided leads to the US Amazon. Please check if this is the same cable on the UK Amazon site. I found the UK Amazon link:

Credits
I found this listing by IVANKY on Amazon:
. It claims to be VESA certified, but I'm unsure if that's accurate or has changed recently.

Credits
There are many subpar DisplayPort cables out there. From my experience, Club3D has become the gold standard for DisplayPort cables. You can find it on Amazon:
for higher resolutions and refresh rates.

Credits
You can't go wrong with any DisplayPort 1.4 cable. They are pretty common and typically range from $8 to $12 USD.

Credits
I'm concerned about the need for amplification for DP 1.4 cables longer than 2m. It's been a bit challenging to find suitable options on Amazon and Newegg.

Credits
I use these VCOM cables. I'm super happy with them. Three monitors setup. Also, they were cheap in my country. Sadly I can't provide you with a quality link, but here's a photo of the box I made with my shitty phone camera.

Warning! Their quality is decent, and you can feel it, but there is rubber around the connectors so if you want to put 3 together next to each other, you may struggle a bit. It's not impossible. I prefer the quality feel and the rubber.

Attachments

• VCOM-displayport.jpg
    VCOM-displayport.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2
Credits
Thank you, I actually found this in a local shop and ordered them. I am pretty happy with them so far!