🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬

✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more in News and Announcments! Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

SignUp Now!
  • 🕵️‍♂️ Engage in discussions ANONYMOUSLY. NO REGISTRATION is required. 💬 ✅ Registered accounts earn up to $25 per thread via PayPal and BTC. 🤑 Read more... Unlock the ability to chat, share, send private messages and earn money per post in our community. Just register an account. It's Free!

I'm Elon Musk and I smoke weed everyday

Credits
Pretty much the titles says it all. Jokes aside, I'm a big fan of tech. I'm especially interested about everything in the language models field. I like to smoke joint and play video games. What? At least I'm honest. Most people's introductions here are some braggings. Not me, I'm into Anime and wifus. Did I mention I smoke weed? Yeah, I'm high right now. I have a medical condition. It's called "weedness" Do we have a problem officer?

Donald Trump Weed GIF by Election 2020

Credits
I'm reading this high, right and I'm not sure if this is for real. Your honesty made me laugh 🤣:D. Welcome to HWBYTES community!
Cbs Dance GIF by Paramount+

Credits
Pretty much the titles says it all. Jokes aside, I'm a big fan of tech. I'm especially interested about everything in the language models field. I like to smoke joint and play video games. What? At least I'm honest. Most people's introductions here are some braggings. Not me, I'm into Anime and wifus. Did I mention I smoke weed? Yeah, I'm high right now. I have a medical conditions. It's called "weedness" Do we have a problem officer?

Donald Trump Weed GIF by Election 2020
imaginary_num6erWelcome to the club! If you need some magic I can give you some smoke out of my wand.

Credits
I'm not touching your wand no matter how famous you are. No matter how much I smoke I can't be high enough to accept your pronounces and LGBT crap. To all you folks that know that there are two genders, thank you so much for accepting the real me! My pronounce is "high" and I insist on calling me that before my name.